Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So much to tell...the first of many updates

I could go on and on about how ridiculous it is to be four months behind in sharing all that we've been up to since February but I'm afraid if I do I'll just get depressed again about how much there is to share and not touch this lovely blog for another four months! Life has been very busy, exciting, and eventful the last few months so without further adieu here is the first peek at what we've been up to:


At the end of March I took a trip out to Utah with my parents to meet the newest addition to our family, my precious new nephew, Aaron Helaman. He was such a sweet baby and hardly cried at all. He was just content to be cuddled and adored by everyone.




Grandma enjoying Aaron




Kristin with her sweet baby. Can you believe she just had a baby!? She is such a beautiful and wonderful mother and I really enjoyed watching her lovingly care for Aaron. It made me feel so blessed and grateful for the gift of family.



Aaron wasn't the only one to cuddle while we were there. Samuel is 2 now and is a very rambunctious little boy. I loved his giggles and squeals of delight as we played together. How can you resist those eyes!





He loved coloring with Grandpa or being apart of anything that Grandpa was involved in.




The week went way to quickly and it is always so hard to say goodbye! I wish we lived closer and am determined it won't be another year before we get to see them all again!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Aaron's cute, but I am so anxious for pics of YOUR little guy! I know it's coming up soon and I don't want you to be waiting 4 months to post pics of him! ;)