Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pretend that this post is after the last one

These pictures were supposed to be included in my last post but I somehow deleted them and then couldn't figure out how to put them back where I wanted them so you'll have to use your imagination because of my craziness. Above is Leavenworth in all of its Christmas cheer.
Drum roll....presented here is the Arioso Trio (aka Arita, Jayden, and Janaesha) performing one of their many Christmas masterpieces.


It's hard for me to believe that this is the "little" sister that I used to read bedtime stories to. Where did the time go?






1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kimmy! I love those pictures you took of the trio! Thanks for sharing. You should put them up on the family website...or let me know if you don't have time and I'll do it!