Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Black Cat Cookies


It's been a crazy busy week and since I finally have no really big obligations today I think I'll unwind with some holiday baking! Kristin and I started making these yummy cookies a few years before we went off to college and now it's a tradition that I look forward to each year and nothing is fun in my book until you add something sweet! I just wish I could make them with my lovely sisters....I miss baking with them. Perhaps I can try to peel Jared away from his football to help roll the balls in sugar :) I'm not holding my breath though today is supposed to be epic....BYU is playing TCU! For those who know me best it's impressive that I even know that....it's amazing what you get into when your sweetheart lives and breathes sports.
Here is the website where you can find the yummy recipe:
htttp://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Black-Cat-Cookies

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've never made these Kimmy...I missed out on that tradition! I'll have to try them. :D