Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pluto's Christmas Tree

I was flipping through the channels the other night and happened upon this old classic. I loved this short little cartoon when I was little and it brought back so many memories! It was fun to see it again and made me remember how I wished I could be small like Chip & Dale and have my own adventures in our Christmas tree....I know, I had an active imagination! Don't you miss being a kid sometimes!
Anyway, I thought I'd share this memory with everyone :)



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Haha when I first started watching it I had no recollection of it at all, but then as it went on I totally remembered it! You know, I never realized until today how often poor Pluto got blamed for stuff he didn't do :D

Martin and Kristin Perez said...

I still wish I could shrink down like a "Little" and see what's going on inside of Mom's Dickens Village! Thanks for posting...missing you. =( Ha ha...just writing that made me remember Arita's "Littles" obsession!